March 7th, 2014
This position functions as a key member of the Mirror Show Management (MSM) team and reports directly to the President.
The Brand Specialist will be our Brand Ambassador and will be responsible for supporting our marketing efforts and managing all new customer proposals and RFP’s that come into MSM. Support to the President on special projects will also be required.
Relating to Marketing Support:
- Creativity: loves to be creative, always thinking of new communication ideas and approaches that successfully differentiate the MSM brand
- Effective writing & editing: generates fresh content that informs and entertains; infographic development and video script writing experience is a plus
- Research: effective at identifying facts, stats, news topics, etc. that are required for relevant content development
- Social media marketing: experience with overall strategy and tactical execution, especially LinkedIn and Twitter
- Project management: facilitates content development and manages editorial calendar
- B2B marketing knowledge: understands big picture concepts related to customer acquisition/retention, marketing channels, sales processes, and overall corporate goals.
- Marketing task proficiency: has some experience with competitive research, campaign execution, reporting, and other tactical marketing efforts
Relating to RFP project management:
- Main point of contact for internal RFP/new customer opportunities. Responsible for management of project requirements/timelines (in @task, our PM software).
- Work with RFP team to ensure that all RFP requirements are met including design development, pricing and communication of capabilities.
- Responsible for compilation of all content submissions for RFP.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- BS degree with 3-5 years’ of marketing experience
- Solid track record of achieving/exceeding goals
- Self-motivated with the ability to make and execute decisions
- Must be flexible and adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent listening/interpretation skills
- Captivating and compelling public speaker
- Excellent personal and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to be a lead member on a team.
MSM believes that an employee’s attitude toward their job and co-workers is just as important as their expertise:
An appropriate attitude to work is demonstrated when employees are positive about their job responsibilities, enjoy coming to work, provide support for one another, are willing to take on new tasks, work hard and take their responsibilities seriously while carrying them out in a professional manner. Creating and maintaining a positive attitude across the company is important for morale, problem solving, skill development and ultimately productivity in the workplace.
Conversely, those who consistently demonstrate a negative attitude or negative thinking can have an adverse effect on the workplace, impacting individual work performance as well as job satisfaction amongst co-workers.
As such, MSM believes that attitude is an important performance criteria and it is incorporated into our performance evaluation process and will be measured accordingly.
Please note: travel may be required on an as-needed basis.